1. Collection of information
We collect information when you register on our site, make a purchase. The information collected includes your first and last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. We never collect your credit card number even if you make a purchase on our site. In addition, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, your software and hardware, and the page you request.
2. Use of information
All the information we collect from you can be used to:
Personalize your experience and meet your individual needs.
Allow the people you contact to know you and your needs, build trust when connecting with other users.
To be able to contact you occasionally.
3. Confidentiality of online commerce
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, traded, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than what is necessary to complete a subscription purchase.
4. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website or conduct our business, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our terms and conditions. use, or when required by law. Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. Information protection
We implement a variety of security measures to keep your personal information secure. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The cookies that may be installed on your computer are for the following purposes:
1. Cookies for technical purposes: Cookies necessary for the proper use of the Site
2. Cookies for tracking use: - Audience measurement: statistical data on visits to and use of the Site (headings and content targeted, routes) in order to help Us measure and study the effectiveness of our interactive online content, of its characteristics, advertisements and other communications, and thus improve the interest and ergonomics of the services consulted on the Site.
3. Cookies for advertising use: - Advertising: counting and personalization of the content and advertising offered when You visit the Site and following a visit to the Site; - Social networks: connections to social network services, information sharing on social networks.